Sayings of jobs - OTHERS NEWS

Breaking

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sayings of jobs

Remembering SteveSteve, You changed the world with your amazing technology, and opened minds to different ideas. Your business skills are unsurpassed by any other organisation, and as such I watched your career during my 22 years on the earth very closely. Your technology is the framework of my success at University. I admire your hard work and dedication to an organisation. Rest in Peace, Steve. 
Thank you for being such an inspiration in my life. Your magic changed the world forever! Mil gracias! Dios te bendiga! 
Steve, You changed the world with your amazing technology, and opened minds to different ideas. Your business skills are unsurpassed by any other organisation, and as such I watched your career during my 22 years on the earth very closely. Your technology is the framework of my success at University. I admire your hard work and dedication to an organisation. Rest in Peace, Steve.

steve jobs i will miss you

I got my first MacBook at the age of 16. Amongst my friends I was the very first to own an Apple computer. Right from an iPod to a MacBook to the iPhone and to the iPad, I have looked up to how Mr. Jobs has changed the world with his excellence. I'm only 18 and do not know much about Mr. jobs, but I do know that his inventions excited me and gave me a whole new look at the gizmo world. Apple changed my life. Mr jobs changed my life. He was the man I looked up to and wanted to be like. I will miss you very much Mr. Jobs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment